Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must be original and not previously published. In addition, the paper must not be under review by another journal or submitted to another periodical.
- It is mandatory to send a document containing the identification of the authors: name, affiliation and e-mail of the corresponding author.
- Citations and references are standardized according to the American Psychological Association (APA) model.
Papers submitted in Portuguese, after approval, must be translated into English, with certification of translation issued by a professional in the area, along with the correction/revision of the abstract. The team member responsible for copy editing will check the translation of the article, and if it is not in line with the journal's standards, be aware that the study will be returned for reformulation.
Articles submitted in English, on the other hand, after approval, must be reviewed with a review certification issued by a professional in the field. The team member responsible for copy editing will consider the revision of the article, and if it is not in line with the journal's standards, be aware that the study will be returned for reformulation. In addition, a copy of the Portuguese version is required by the journal.
- When a manuscript is accepted by Uningá Review, it has an Article Processing Charge (APC) of R$150,00 (BRL) per paper. It is noteworthy that the amount is only charged after the acceptance of the manuscript for publication. With regard to the paper submission, nothing is charged to carry it out.
The text has single-space (1,0); uses a 12-point font; uses italics instead of underlining. Figures and Tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
Figures must be in editable format and be of high-quality.
The file stating the contribution of each author needs to be filled in according to the CRediT taxonomy.
It can be found at: https://uninga.br/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/CRediT-Uninga-Review-English.pdf
- Registration in ORCID needs to be done, as well as filling in your information (e.g., affiliation and scientific production) in order to recognize you and avoid author ambiguity. Still, it is essential that your profile remains open to the public, as this helps in your identification.
Use of international checklists to prepare the studies, such as:
CARE (for case reports).
COREQ (for qualitative studies).
PRISMA (for systematic reviews and meta-analyses).
(Last modified on 23/11/2023, at 9:55 AM.)
I/we declare that the text submitted here is original, of my own authorship and does not infringe any type of third party rights. The content is my/our sole responsibility. Possible research involving animals and/or human beings is in accordance with Resolution 196/96 of the National Health Council and its complements. I declare that I am/we are in possession of the written consent of patients and that the research and its procedures were timely and adequately approved by the Ethics Committee of the institution of origin. We further declare that all institutional affiliations and all sources of financial support for the work are duly informed. I certify that there is no commercial or associative interest that represents a conflict of interest related to the submitted work. If there is commercial interest, in addition to the technical and academic ones, in the publication of the article, the information will be reported during the text.
The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, and will not be made available for other purposes or to third parties.