Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts, when it is approved by Revista Uningá, have a publication fee of R$150,00 (BRL) per article. It is worth mentioning that the charge is only made after approval for publication, in order to make it clear that this initiative has nothing to do with the evaluation of submissions, which will follow its normal procedure.
- The contribution must be original and unpublished and the article is not under review for publication in another journal. If, by chance, it already appears in another journal, you must explain why in "Comments to the editor".
- URLs for references will be provided when it is possible.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors on the "About the Journal" page.
- It is mandatory to send a document containing the identification of the authors: name, affiliation and e-mail of the corresponding author.
- The journal adopted bilingual publication (Portuguese and English) in 2020. Thus, papers can be submitted in Portuguese or English, with adequate vernacular quality. After the article review process, if approved, the authors must send the English version, together with the translation statement, in addition to correcting the abstract. Articles submitted in English, after approval, must be reviewed by a professional in the field that issue a certificate.
Política padrão de seção
I declare/we declare that the text submitted here is original, of my own authorship and does not infringe any type of third party rights. The content is my/our sole responsibility. Possible research involving animals and/or human beings is in accordance with Resolution 196/96 of the National Health Council and its complements. I declare that I am/we are in possession of the written consent of patients and that the research and its procedures were timely and adequately approved by the Ethics Committee of the institution of origin. We further declare that all institutional affiliations and all sources of financial support for the work are duly informed. I certify that there is no commercial or associative interest that represents a conflict of interest related to the submitted work. If there is commercial interest, in addition to the technical and academic ones, in the publication of the article, the information will be reported during the text.